Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Occupancy Sensors - WattStopper/Legrand - Facility Management Product Release
Ceiling occupancy sensors have a low profile design. Wall-switch occupancy sensors, featuring soft curves and an extremely low profile, are offered in five colors with matching sensor lenses. Available in white, ivory, light almond, grey and black, lenses are flush with the slim design, small, sturdy and resistant to damage. Sensors are available with passive infrared, ultrasonic or patented dual-technology sensing. Sensors are available in line or low voltage with single or dual relays. They include options such as manual or automatic control and are pre-configured.
- How New Buildings Maximize Energy Savings
- Testing and ISO Standards Play Role in Utility Incentive Programs
- The New Age of Utility Energy Efficiency Incentive Programs
- $1.3 Trillion Spending Bill Preserves Energy Efficiency, Renewable Energy Programs, Agencies
- ‘Big Real Estate’ Keeps Aerial Eye on Chicago
- “Putting Data To Work” Toolkit Helps FMs Prioritize Energy Efficiency Projects