Occu-Smart Luminaire - Lamar Lighting - Facility Management Product Release
Bi-level Luminaire uses an occupancy sensor, providing full illumination when an area is occupied and later dimming to code minimum lighting requirements. The Occu-smart has four pre-set standby light levels (5, 10, 20 and 30 percent) and adjustable time delays for dimming from 5 to 30 minutes.
- 7 Things to Consider Before Implementing Smart Building Technology
- Smart Building Technology Hold Promise, Peril in the Age of COVID-19
- 4 Questions to Ask to Help Select Smart Building Technologies
- $1.3 Trillion Spending Bill Preserves Energy Efficiency, Renewable Energy Programs, Agencies
- ‘Big Real Estate’ Keeps Aerial Eye on Chicago
- “Putting Data To Work” Toolkit Helps FMs Prioritize Energy Efficiency Projects