- Building Automation System Engineer (BAS) »
- Building Engineer »
- Building Automation Systems Manager »
- Campus Facilities Planner »
New Models Developed for Street Light Fixture Series - U.S. Architectural Lighting - Facility Management Product Release
U.S. Architectural Lighting has introduced two new post-top street light fixtures to its Razar Generation LED Series.
Model Razar-PT1 incorporates a unique reverse-triangle single arm design that connects the tenon hub to the housing. Model Razar-PT2 has a twin arm post-top mounting that separates the electrical compartment/mounting hub from the optical housing.
Both models feature 40- or 80-PLED optical modules with a choice of 10 light distribution patterns. The lens free design and optional house side shielding offer brightness control and provide sharp cutoff optics for dark sky or light trespass requirements.
U.S. Architectural Lighting’s Razar LED Generation features a unified appearance and functional compatibility across the line, which includes pole and wall mount fixtures and bollards. Optical components are also consistent throughout the series: all LED arrays are field rotatable in 90° increments and replaceable; drive currents and dimming capabilities are identical.
The new PT1 and PT2 post-tops feature LED emitters arrayed on a metal core PCB panel. Each emitter is placed on a copper thermal transfer pad and enclosed by an LED refractor for efficient illumination. Drivers are UL and cUL recognized and mounted on a single plate. They are factory prewired with quick-disconnect plugs. Voltages range from 120V to 480V.
Standard textured finishes include black, white, grey dark bronze and green with custom colors available. All finishes are electrostatically-applied and baked at 400° for maximum hardness and durability.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Lighting Strategies For Occupant Health
- Lighting Strategies for Contemporary Office Space
- Supporting Human Health With Circadian Lighting Design
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health