Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Motion-Sensing Switch Control Unit - Hubbell Wiring Device-Kellems - Facility Management Product Release
Motion-sensing switch control unit works on a single wire by detecting which voltage is needed: 120V to 277V AC at 50 or 60Hz. The CU300A Universal Control Unit also features zero arc point switching to minimize relay contact wear and supplies 24V DC for one to four sensors/AAR combinations. The unit is plenum rated and UL and cUL-Certified.
- Boilers and Water Heaters: Training Tactics
- Boilers and Water Heaters: Maintenance Strategies
- 4 Steps to Selecting High-Performance HVAC
- $1.3 Trillion Spending Bill Preserves Energy Efficiency, Renewable Energy Programs, Agencies
- ‘Big Real Estate’ Keeps Aerial Eye on Chicago
- “Putting Data To Work” Toolkit Helps FMs Prioritize Energy Efficiency Projects