Motion-Sensing Switch Control Unit - Hubbell Wiring Device-Kellems - Facility Management Product Release
Motion-sensing switch control unit works on a single wire by detecting which voltage is needed: 120V to 277V AC at 50 or 60Hz. The CU300A Universal Control Unit also features zero arc point switching to minimize relay contact wear and supplies 24V DC for one to four sensors/AAR combinations. The unit is plenum rated and UL and cUL-Certified.
- Building Successful Training Programs for HVAC Technicians
- Maintenance Matters: Ensuring Chiller Upgrades Succeed
- Assessing Cooling Loads for Chiller Upgrades
- $1.3 Trillion Spending Bill Preserves Energy Efficiency, Renewable Energy Programs, Agencies
- ‘Big Real Estate’ Keeps Aerial Eye on Chicago
- “Putting Data To Work” Toolkit Helps FMs Prioritize Energy Efficiency Projects