Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Mini Skid Steer Delivers Efficiency - Ditch Witch - Facility Management Product Release
To help operators ease maneuverability on tight, compact landscape jobsites, Ditch Witch, a Charles Machine Works Company, introduced the SK600 mini skid steer.
Equipped with an efficient 24.8-hp Kubota diesel engine, this machine delivers maximum efficiency to the attachment for enhanced productivity and versatility on landscape and irrigation jobs. Operators can rely on the SK600 for its ability to handle tasks that require heavy duty strength and power with a 600-lb rated operating capacity and a 76-in hinge-pin height.
“Today’s landscape operators face a variety of challenging jobsites not always conducive for the larger machines on the market,” says Chris Thompson, Ditch Witch product manager, compact equipment. “The SK600 is designed specifically for projects that require operators to work in tight environments and hard-to-reach places, without sacrificing durability and the power required for many landscape tasks.”
The SK600 incorporates the Ditch Witch construction-grade design for exceptional durability, longevity and machine return on investment for landscapers and rental companies. With easily accessible maintenance points, operators save time and money keeping the machine running smoothly. Rental companies can also find peace-of-mind with single-point, lockable fuel and hydraulic fluid tanks that improve machine security.
A best-in-class operator platform improves the machine’s platform stability and ground clearance compared to similar models on the market. Operators can effectively maintain hydraulic flow to the attachment with an easy-to-use, auxiliary-control foot pedal. And, optimized machine hydraulics deliver the smoothest ride in the industry, keeping operators more comfortable and productive during long hours on the job.
- Anti-icing vs. Deicing: Applying Industrial Snow Melter
- Green Landscaping Best Practices
- Lawn Mower Maintenance: Ensure Safe, Reliable Operations
- Options Abound for Lawn Mower Attachments
- Snow & Ice Removal Equipment: Develop an Arsenal
- Strategies for Developing a Fleet Management Program
- Techniques for Establishing Effective Bird Control Systems
- Utility Vehicle Accessories Expand Grounds Operations
- What Task Can a Turf Maintenance Vehicle Not Perform?
- Getting The Most Out of Irrigation Systems
- Landscapes and Integrated Pest Management
- Environmentally Friendly Practices and Their Impact on Landscapes
- ‘Bark Ranger’ Gives Grounds Managers a Safety Boost
- 13 Tips for Snow Thrower Safety
- 2018 FM Salary Survey Closes Today