- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Facilities Director »
- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
Markers - Brady Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The 3 Series reflective and glow-in-the-dark numbers and letters are designed for identifying electrical utility equipment, such as electrical boxes, pedestals, transformers, and utility poles. They also help with facility identification and general purpose marking such as aisles, equipment, shelving, and bins.
They feature Ultra Reflective B-309 material, which uses micro-prism reflectors to maximize visibility. Glow-in-the-dark material borders the numbers and letters, which are visible in all light conditions. Users can apply them in indoor or outdoor environments.
They are available in the following sizes: 2-inch character height with 2.3125- by 1.5-inch marker size; 3-inch character height with 3.5- by 2.5-inch marker size; and 5-inch character height with 6- by 3-inch marker size. All sizes are available in packages of 10 identical characters, and feature a black character with glow-in-the-dark border on a reflective silver background.
- Photoluminescent Egress Lighting: How It Works And Why
- The Importance of Firestop Training
- How to Ensure an Accurate Test Report After Annual Fire Alarm Inspection
- Training and Certification Requirements for Maintaining Fire Alarm Systems
- Code Considerations for Inspecting, Testing, and Maintaining Fire Alarm Systems
- Abandoned Cabling Increases Fire Risk
- Active Shooter Standard Fast-Tracked by NFPA
- Active Shooter Standard in Development at NFPA