Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Luminaire Provides Low-Glare Illumination - Amerlux - Facility Management Product Release
Integrating the utilitarian form factor of a post top lantern with the aesthetics of a glowing light stick, the Lunetta pedestrian-scale exterior luminaire family self-illuminates a curved funnel shaped top head as well as the pole, creating a seamless, glare-free light post of varying heights.
The luminaire’s top cap is equipped with recessed high-performance LEDs aimed downward, grazing the top and pole with a gradating lighting effect. The light distribution at ground level delivers a soft, Lambertian moonlight-comparable glow, perfect for demarcating entry roadways, plazas, pedestrian paths and sidewalks. The luminaire family accommodates mounting heights from 16 inches to 24 feet. Additionally, the product is energy efficient and its associated uplight contribution is minimal.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Planning Lighting in New Healthcare Facilities
- How to Plan An LED Upgrade
- Lighting is the Best Place to Start for Energy Efficiency
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health