- Capital Projects Manager-Greensboro NC »
- Building Security Coordinator »
- Facilities Manager, Custodial & Landscape »
- Facilities Management Specialist »
Luminaire - Juno Lighting Group - Facility Management Product Release
Juno’s Exeter E3 series of luminaires offer energy-efficient lighting solutions for commercial and retail applications.
Luminaires are furnished with integral ballasts that include electronic HID (up to 200W at 277V or up to 150W at 347V), magnetic HID (up to 400W), and compact fluorescent lamps.
A range of decorative trims and accessories are available, and three reflector styles are available – glass, aluminum and acrylic. The luminaires come in three diameters, 12, 16, and 22 inches. Specifiers can choose from standard finishes, including silver, white or black, and custom designer colors are also available.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- The Costs Surrounding Lighting Upgrades
- Pros and Cons of Lighting Upgrades
- Lighting Controls Come of Age
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- Alberta Bair Theater Updates Lighting, Sees Growth