- Facilities Property Coordinator »
- Implementation Consultants - Multiple Roles »
- Temporary-to-Permanent Facilities Coordinator »
- Custodial Assistant »
- Public Works Supervisor - Facilities Maintenance »
Louvers - Hunter Douglas Architectural Products - Facility Management Product Release
Hunter Douglas Architectural Products’ Aerobrise, Celoscreen, C23/C40, and Softwave products are fixed, non-adjustable louver systems. Made from aluminum with a minimum of 70 percent recycled content, the sun louvers and exterior screens help enhance energy savings through the regulation of interior thermal heat gain and loss. They come in standard and custom colors, and perforation options are available.
- Smart Energy: What Is Your Facility's Climate Contribution?
- Wisconsin Elementary School Achieves Net-Zero Energy
- How FM and IT Can Team Up for Green
- $1.3 Trillion Spending Bill Preserves Energy Efficiency, Renewable Energy Programs, Agencies
- ‘Big Real Estate’ Keeps Aerial Eye on Chicago
- “Putting Data To Work” Toolkit Helps FMs Prioritize Energy Efficiency Projects