- Assistant Director- Plumbing Services »
- Asst. Vice President, Facilities & Operations »
- Building Engineer »
- Assistant Director- Commercial Residential »
- Facility Engineering Manager »
Louvers - Greenheck - Facility Management Product Release
The company's fabricated stationary architectural louvers are designed for applications that require intake and exhaust ventilation while providing moderate to superior protection against water penetration. Fabricated Stationary louvers are available in 20, 18 and 16-gauge material thickness and 4- and 6-inch frame depths with both concealed and visible vertical mullions.
Non-drainable and drainable blade configurations are available, as well as galvanized and stainless steel. New models available include non-drainable louver types 609/FCB609 and 6096/FCB6096. Most models are AMCA certified for water penetration and air performance, according to the company. All models are manufactured of galvanized steel for strength and resiliency where security is a concern.
All Airolite products are available in 24 standard color Kynar 500 and Hylar 5000 resin coatings, 18 pearlescent metallic flouropolymer colors, custom flouropolymer colors, and clear and color anodized coatings to ensure maintenance-free durability and compatibility with other facade elements.
- Graphics Define Space in Open Office Layout
- Quieting an Energetic Open Office
- Social Distancing Strategies Respect Veterans' Needs