- Maintenance Assistant (Atlanta, GA) »
- Building Maintenance Technician »
- Head Gardener »
- Senior Project Manager (Electrical & Tech) »
- Facilities Project Coordinator »
Linear LED Lamps - Philips - Facility Management Product Release
Philips’ LED Linear line of luminaires offer brighter, slimmer options for illuminating outdoor and indoor environments. The lamps’ profile allows for set-back mounting four inches from any illuminated surface while generating high intensity white or colored light lasting up to 50,000 hours.
Available in four lengths ranging from one foot to four feet, the LED Linear uses Luxeon K2 LEDs in warm white, neutral white, or red, green and blue colors. Able to withstand temperature extremes from -40 F to +122 F, the system is also suitable for wet locations.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Roofing Problems Plague Nation’s K-12 Schools
- Managers Turn to UV Lighting to Combat COVID-19
- COVID Accelerates Adoption of UV at Two Facilities
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health