Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Linear LED Lamps - Philips - Facility Management Product Release
Philips’ LED Linear line of luminaires offer brighter, slimmer options for illuminating outdoor and indoor environments. The lamps’ profile allows for set-back mounting four inches from any illuminated surface while generating high intensity white or colored light lasting up to 50,000 hours.
Available in four lengths ranging from one foot to four feet, the LED Linear uses Luxeon K2 LEDs in warm white, neutral white, or red, green and blue colors. Able to withstand temperature extremes from -40 F to +122 F, the system is also suitable for wet locations.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Where to Find Big Data for Improving Occupant Experience
- Effective Project Management Helps University Reduce Energy Usage
- Manager's Role in Project Management Leads to Successful Renovations
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health