- Manager, Building Engineer »
- Building Maintenance Technicians Needed! »
- Facility Manager at Colorado Nonprofit! »
- Maintenance Craftsperson »
- Mechanical Engineer »
Lighting Sensors - Pass & Seymour/Legrand - Facility Management Product Release
A line of sensors and timers to reduce lighting energy consumption is available from Legrand. Options range from toggle-style to decorator models, with commercial ceiling- and wall-mount sensors available.
Commercial sensors include passive infrared and ultrasonic versions, with adjustable time delay and up to 2,200 square feet of coverage on some models. Power Pack and Add-A-Relay accessories are also available.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Strategies and Tactics for Effective Relamping
- Bright Ideas: Lighting Retrofit Project Brings Huge Benefits
- LAX Upgrades Indoor Air Quality with Ultraviolet Light
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health