- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
Lighting Sensors - Pass & Seymour/Legrand - Facility Management Product Release
A line of sensors and timers to reduce lighting energy consumption is available from Legrand. Options range from toggle-style to decorator models, with commercial ceiling- and wall-mount sensors available.
Commercial sensors include passive infrared and ultrasonic versions, with adjustable time delay and up to 2,200 square feet of coverage on some models. Power Pack and Add-A-Relay accessories are also available.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- How to Optimize Daylighting with Smart Lighting Design, Lighting Controls
- To Achieve the Benefits of Daylighting, Understand the Challenges
- Buyer Beware: Practical Tips for Germicidal Lighting Use
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health