Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Lighting Controls - Osram - Facility Management Product Release
SIMPLUX is a simple standalone wireless lighting control system designed for small- to mid-sized spaces up to 10,000 square feet and/or up to 100 nodes. For maximum design flexibility, SIMPLUX enables specifiers to choose virtually any manufacturer’s luminaire that has a 0-10V dimmable ballast or LED driver, and deliver fixture-by-fixture or full group control as needed. SIMPLUX also offers an easy upgrade path to POLARIS 3D software and the ENCELIUM networked light management system for more sophisticated, enterprise-level control or integration to building automation systems via BACNet.
SIMPLUX is simple to specify, install and manage. It does not require a floor plan, and both installation and setup are quick and easy using barcodes and the SIMPLUX Mobile Setup App. Installers scan the barcodes of pre-installed hardware, group and connect them to appropriate SIMPLUX controllers, and leverage pre-set default settings such as automated demand response, light levels and time-outs. Initialized lighting control schemes can be modified easily using the mobile app to accommodate different lighting environments, requirements and market applications. Clean, sleek component design, including intuitive labeling of wall stations, supports a user-friendly experience.
It supports a wide range of lighting schemes, environments and market applications, and any 0-10V dimmable ballasts or LED drivers can be used to meet aesthetic and physical use requirements. For example, SIMPLUX can be the default classroom solution for a school or district, as it supports a wide range of classroom configurations and requirements with energy-efficient lighting that provides appropriate light levels for different tasks including A/V, exams, and smart board activities. SIMPLUX is a standalone solution that can be deployed in school wings or individual classrooms at different times of a phased project, or based on when funding is made available.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- K-12 Upgrades That Target Lighting and Plumbing
- 8 Important Benefits of Networked Lighting Controls
- What Should Be Included In a Networked Lighting Controls System?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health