Lighting Control System - Sensor Switch Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Sensor Switch Light Control System integrates occupancy-based, daylight-based, time-based and manual control methods into one unit. The system uses distributed intelligence, with which all lighting control decisions, including switching and dimming actions, are carried out by the devices in each individual lighting zone. The system can use Zigbee wireless mesh networking technology.
- 7 Things to Consider Before Implementing Smart Building Technology
- Smart Building Technology Hold Promise, Peril in the Age of COVID-19
- 4 Questions to Ask to Help Select Smart Building Technologies
- $1.3 Trillion Spending Bill Preserves Energy Efficiency, Renewable Energy Programs, Agencies
- ‘Big Real Estate’ Keeps Aerial Eye on Chicago
- “Putting Data To Work” Toolkit Helps FMs Prioritize Energy Efficiency Projects