Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Lighting Control System - Cooper Lighting - Facility Management Product Release
Room Controller lighting control system incorporates occupancy sensing, daylighting controls, receptacle control, demand response, and manual controls in one system. Controller is pre-programmed with four demand response options, which exceed Title 24 requirements for demand response, according to the company. Receptacle control capabilities ensure non-critical receptacle loads are turned off when the room is not in use. Integral relay allows emergency lights to be dimmed or switched like non-emergency fixtures under normal power conditions.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Teamwork Essential for College's Energy Efficiency Increases
- Finding Efficiency: College Searches Campuses for Energy Opportunities
- College Rethinks Maintenance, Embraces Energy Efficiency
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health