Lighting Control System - Acuity Brands Lighting - Facility Management Product Release
ROAMview features a pre-configured server and software package that can be more easily deployed in a smaller site, area or roadway applications, such as shopping malls and campuses. The system allows managers to more efficiently operate and maintain their outdoor lighting. With its pre-configured server and gateway, the system connects to a user's existing computer network, enabling control and monitoring from any computer within the user's organization.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- 4 Crucial Lighting Design Considerations for a post-COVID world
- What to Know about Germicidal Lighting and Coronavirus
- COVID-19 Decontamination: How to Harness UV-C Light to Disinfect Facilities
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health