Lighting - Orion - Facility Management Product Release
The Compact Modular T8 Series is a high-bay lighting series designed for industrial, distribution and warehousing applications. The T8 fixtures replace HID technology. Available in 2-, 4-, 6-, and 8-lamp configurations, the lightweight, modular plug-and-play design allows for efficient field installation and maintenance. The quick-change ballast pack allows access to the ballast in seconds without tools. Modular design means that upgrades — such as motion sensors, modular power extenders, or advanced controls — can be added economically at a later date.
A lightweight aluminum "I" frame can be installed by one person. The aluminum also dissipates heat at a higher rate than steel, lowering the temperature surrounding the ballast and increasing its expected life, according to the company. In addition, the company’s power-pack technology separates ballast heat from lamp heat and creates a venturi airflow for improved efficiency and cooler operating temperatures.
The T8 Series reflector design logic harvests all 360 degrees of light, according to the company.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Buyer Beware: Practical Tips for Germicidal Lighting Use
- What to Know about Germicidal Lighting and Coronavirus
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health