- Campus Facilities Planner »
- Building Automation Systems Manager »
- Building Automation System Engineer (BAS) »
- Building Engineer »
Lighting - Lutron Electronics Co. Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
LiteByte is an addition to Lutron's EcoSystem product line and is a digitally addressable lighting control system. LiteByte communicates from the PC software through the EcoSystem IR receiver to allow users to choose their desired light levels for their individual workspace. The product includes Windows-based control software and a USB-based device that attaches either to the side of the monitor, to the desk or to a cabinet.
It converts the PC commands into infrared signals that are transmitted to the EcoSystem IR receiver on the ceiling, which controls a pre-assigned group of light fixtures. LiteByte requires no special server software and poses no network integration complexities, according to the company.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Lighting Strategies For Occupant Health
- Lighting Strategies for Contemporary Office Space
- Supporting Human Health With Circadian Lighting Design
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health