Light Mixing Tape - 3M Architectural Markets - Facility Management Product Release
DF100L Uniformity Tape enables uniformity at an increased LED spacing of 20+mm, according to the company. A simple adhesive tape on one side with a micro-replicated optical pattern on the other side, the tape can be applied to the light injection edges of a Light Guide Plate. This micro-structured surface reduces dark zones and improves brightness uniformity by inducing lateral light spreading in the plane of the light guide near the light source.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- 4 Crucial Lighting Design Considerations for a post-COVID world
- What to Know about Germicidal Lighting and Coronavirus
- COVID-19 Decontamination: How to Harness UV-C Light to Disinfect Facilities
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health