- Director, Space Management & Planning »
- Gen. Mngr. Fac. Mngmt. Oklahoma City »
- W.L. Gore - Electrical Engineer »
- Facilities Manager »
- Senior Manager of Facilities, Project Management »
Laminates - Omnova Solutions Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The 3D laminates and 3D laminates portfolios include the Milk Glass Collection, Grotto pattern, and the newly expanded line of 3D Laminates. The Milk Glass Collection from the company’s surf(x) 3D Laminates is inspired by the popularity of translucent acrylic resins and fine white porcelain, and combines patterns with reflective, pearl-like prints. The collection features a 12-mil translucent, white laminate along with five vibrant 16-mil white-on-white designs: paisley, plume, geometrix, henna and sketch.
The Grotto pattern features six 12-mil earth-tone colorways on a unique random pattern combined with metallic accents. This union of style and hue offer a strong, solid, stone-like appearance. The 3D Laminates portfolio has been expanded with new designs that match many commonly specified thermally fused melamines (TFM), and are available in both light and dark woodgrains, several white and off-white options, and a brushed aluminum offering. 3D Laminates can be membrane-pressed or vacuum-formed for continuous multi-dimensional surface profiles.
- Graphics Define Space in Open Office Layout
- Quieting an Energetic Open Office
- Social Distancing Strategies Respect Veterans' Needs