LED Troffers Offer Dimming and Motion-Sensing Capability - Forest Lighting - Facility Management Product Release
Forest Lighting, a global leader in LED lighting products, has announced new features for its family of LED lighting troffers. Both the 2-by-2 feet and 2-by-4 foot’ models now offer dimming and motion-sensing capability, making them compatible with modern lighting control systems in offices, schools, and retail settings.
“Our LED lighting products are inherently energy-saving, and now dimming and motion-sensing will increase the appeal to building owners and facility managers who are demanding more control over building systems,” says Jian Ni, Forest Lighting’s Chief Operating Officer. “Customers have responded well to the architectural design which provides excellent light-on-task, and installers say they are easy to retrofit.”
Forest Lighting LED Troffers are deliver more than 100 lumens per watt. Color temperatures range from 3, 500 Kelvin (K) to 5, 000 K. The rated life is 50,000 hours, and the warranty is seven years. UL Listed and DLC Certified.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- 4 Crucial Lighting Design Considerations for a post-COVID world
- What to Know about Germicidal Lighting and Coronavirus
- COVID-19 Decontamination: How to Harness UV-C Light to Disinfect Facilities
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health