Alerts and timely updates on education and technologies to help facilities management professionals
LED Troffer - Cree Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
AR Series LED Architectural troffer offers efficacy of 100 lumens per watt and has a designed lifetime of 75,000 hours, according to the company. It supports dimming down to 5 percent with industry standard 0-10V controls. Comes in 2-by-2-foot, 3,200-lumen and 2-by-4-foot, 4,000-lumen models with color temperatures of 3500K and 4000K.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- K-12 Upgrades That Target Lighting and Plumbing
- 8 Important Benefits of Networked Lighting Controls
- What Should Be Included In a Networked Lighting Controls System?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health