LED Retrofit Kit for Post-Top Luminaires Reduces Installation Time - Eye Lighting International - Facility Management Product Release
The new LEDioc FLX offers a fast and easy way to retrofit an existing post top HID system to LED. LEDioc can be applied to most existing HID post top luminaires with few or no modifications.
Contractors are reporting that the average time to retrofit a post-top is only eight minutes, saving valuable time and money.
Due to its patent-pending design, the LEDioc FLX preserves the optics and photometric performance of the original luminaire by maintaining the existing light center length (LCL). Each kit contains the LED light source, driver and surge protector. The LEDioc FLX is available in 25 watt (W), 37W and 57W models, with color temperatures ranging from 3, 000 Kelvin (K) to 5000K with a minimum of 70 CRI. The rated average life is greater than 50,000 hours with an efficacy range of 70 to 113 lm/W.
LEDioc FLX is ideal for street and area lighting, school and business campuses, historic districts and similar applications. The UL Recognized driver offers 0 to 10V dimming and the LED lamp is ETL Recognized. Some models also feature a patent-pending, 7-pin wireless control capability. The LEDioc FLX Retrofit Kit carries a standard 5-year warranty.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Buyer Beware: Practical Tips for Germicidal Lighting Use
- What to Know about Germicidal Lighting and Coronavirus
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health