LED Recessed Lighting - Cooper Lighting - Facility Management Product Release
Halo® downlights deliver more than 600 lumens and have a color rendering index of 80. The recessed fixture exceeds high efficacy requirements for Californiaâ€™s Title 24, with energy savings of more than 75 percent when compared with a 65-watt incandescent lamp. The fixture is constructed to provide 50,000 hours of life. For additional energy savings, the LED module is dimmable to about 15 percent using standard alternating-current dimmers and to about 5 percent with dimmers that have a low end-trim adjustment. The light source is not susceptible to vibration because there is no filament to break, which reduces the risk of premature failure.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- Understanding Lighting Controls Protocols
- Should You Give Tunable White LED Lighting a Shot?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health