Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
LED Night/Chart Lights - Cooper Lighting - Facility Management Product Release
Offered in three unique styles (MLN, MCL and MSN), the nightlights are available with white, red, or amber LEDs. The long-lasting LEDs bring soft, low level illumination to small areas without disturbing sleep, are durable and have low power consumption in a compact but powerful package.
The lights are intended for health care, hospitality, and senior living facilities applications.
The Chart Light/Nurse Reading Light (MCL) with illuminated push button control for easy access, features a powerful LED light source producing 30 lumens. Designed specifically for commercial healthcare applications, it provides the medical professional with a strong, focused, glare-free task light that will not disturb the patient.
The MLN Nightlight Series features a louvered faceplate design offering glare-free, even light distribution producing 15 lumens. The MSN Series features a scoop faceplate design, also producing glare-fee illumination for low-level lighting for night-time navigation. The powerful LED’s produce 30 lumens. Faceplate color options for the MLN and MSN Series include white, black and brushed nickel or custom colors.
The Circadian Series is designed for easy installation in standard junction boxes with 120V input. Low voltage styles utilizing 12V or 24V input are also available. The Circadian Series is UL/cUL listed and IC rated.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Where to Find Big Data for Improving Occupant Experience
- Effective Project Management Helps University Reduce Energy Usage
- Manager's Role in Project Management Leads to Successful Renovations
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health