LED Module - Amerlux - Facility Management Product Release
The DOSM LED optically sealed module for exterior lighting fixtures includes a downlight component. Individual optics can be directed with controlled optics for precision aiming to accommodate the lighting needs in the strictest outdoor environments.
The individually IP66-sealed optical LED module with chip on board optics converts conventional outdoor fixtures to LED. It features an optical refracting lens and is Dark Sky compliant with full cutoff capabilities. Available in cool, neutral or warm CCTs, it features IES-certified full cutoff with Type, 2, 3 or 5 Light Patterns.
With greater than 88 percent optical efficiency, the LED module delivers highly uniform light distribution with minimal hot spots and greater fixture center spacing. DOSM LED uses 60 percent less energy than less efficient metal halide and other light sources.
A replaceable LED module, DOSM is serviceable in the field. DOSM operates with a convection-cooled driver during electronic constant current operation with over voltage and short circuit protection. Offered with automatic voltage sensing for 120 to 277v input.
DOSM can be used in a variety of traditional post-top and other fixtures designed for street lighting, parks, pedestrian walkways, recreational areas, parking lots, schools and municipalities.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- 4 Crucial Lighting Design Considerations for a post-COVID world
- What to Know about Germicidal Lighting and Coronavirus
- COVID-19 Decontamination: How to Harness UV-C Light to Disinfect Facilities
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health