LED Luminaires - Acuity Brands Lighting - Facility Management Product Release
TPS2 LED luminaires from Hydrel use a dedicated optical system and internal electronic ballasts and drivers to deliver enhanced light output for outdoor lighting applications. The luminaires feature a more compact, axial design that allows light to weave into decorative displays and other floodlighting applications. They can replace 50-150-Watt, high-intensity-discharge floodlights. They feature a robust diecast housing, a durable powder-coat finish, an infinite-adjustment taper lock yoke design, and six LED precision NEMA distributions as well as internal and external glare control options.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- Understanding Lighting Controls Protocols
- Should You Give Tunable White LED Lighting a Shot?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health