Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
LED Lamp Serves as Replacement for Incandescent Fixture - MaxLite Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The LED Puck Lamp has been recognized by the Illuminating Engineering Society (IES) Progress Committee as providing advancements in the art and science of lighting, and will be featured in the prestigious Progress Report for 2015.
“We are honored that our Puck Lamp was selected by the IES Progress Committee to be included in this year’s report,” says MaxLite Vice President of Product Management and Engineering Greg Galluccio. “This recognition highlights MaxLite’s deep commitment to developing significant, energy-efficient technologies that advance the lighting industry.”
The Puck Lamp is the industry’s first GU24-base light source rated for use in fully enclosed luminaires to earn placement on the Energy Star certified subcomponent database. Available in two bases (GU24 and E26) and two correlated color temperatures (2,700K, 3,000K), the ultra-compact lamp was designed to provide efficient, quality LED lighting for shallow fixtures such as closet lights, ceiling fans, outdoor porch lights and torchieres. The Puck Lamp delivers 800 lumens, an output equivalent to that of a 60-watt incandescent lamp, from a source that is roughly the size of a hockey puck.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Planning Lighting in New Healthcare Facilities
- How to Plan An LED Upgrade
- Lighting is the Best Place to Start for Energy Efficiency
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health