Alerts and timely updates on education and technologies to help facilities management professionals
LED High-Bay Fixture - Dialight - Facility Management Product Release
DuroSite incorporates Cree's Xlamp® XP-G LEDs and delivers about 12,000 lumens while using 150 watts. The XLamp XP-G LEDs provide a wide viewing angle, symmetrical package, and electrically neutral thermal path, which create high light output and maximum efficacy. The luminaires feature instant on-off operation, requiring no warm-up time for full illumination. Facilities can easily recycle the fixtures because they do not contain hazardous materials, including mercury. The fixture offers a range of mounting options and retrofit into existing wiring systems.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- K-12 Upgrades That Target Lighting and Plumbing
- 8 Important Benefits of Networked Lighting Controls
- What Should Be Included In a Networked Lighting Controls System?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health