Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
- Director of Facilities »
- Facility Trade Mechanic »
- Director of Facilities »
- Maintenance Mechanic 3 - Pierce College »
- Facilities Director, Rural Alaska, »
- Real Estate and Property Manager »
- Commercial Building Engineer »
- Manager, Engineering (WEST) »
- Facilities Manager »
- Jefferson East Falls, Facilities Openings »
LED High Bay - EarthTronics - Facility Management Product Release
HBU Series LED High Bay in 4000K and 5000K delivers a higher lumen per watt output with Seoul chips, Mean Well drivers and DLC Premium certification that meets even higher efficacy and lumen maintenance requirements than past high bay models. The lightweight design and the standard mounting hook with a safety screw enable quick installation and retrofitting of interior spaces. The fixtures are stamped from 96 percent pure aluminum in a unique design and size that maximizes cooling providing a long life product with high lumen maintenance.
The HBU Series LED High Bay features an IP65 wet location use rating for exposed environments and are shipped complete with a 6-foot cord to enable easy installation. The LED driver is full functioning with 0-10V dimming on all models and is standard for 100 -277V operation. A 347-480V full functioning driver is available as well. The HBU series is DLC listed and provides a long-lasting, 50,000-hour life. The fixture can be installed to work on existing control systems.
Expanding its range of capabilities, the HBU series is also adaptable with optional add-ons, including the 70-degree aluminum reflector and a 90-degree acrylic prismatic reflector.
Design Light Consortium (DLC) listed.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Effective Project Management Helps University Reduce Energy Usage
- Manager's Role in Project Management Leads to Successful Renovations
- How Lighting Energy Efficiency Connects to Wellness
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health