LED Flood - Ushio America - Facility Management Product Release
The 30W Uphoria LED PAR38is a PAR 38 replacement lamp, offering 1,880 lumens in a 20-degree beam angle. Uses a Cool-Blade heat sink design, with high-density aluminum cooling blades to draw heat away from the chipsets. Dimmable, with a 3000K warm white color temperature.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- COVID-19 Decontamination: How to Harness UV-C Light to Disinfect Facilities
- How to Optimize Daylighting with Smart Lighting Design, Lighting Controls
- To Achieve the Benefits of Daylighting, Understand the Challenges
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health