Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
LED Fixture - Digital Lumens - Facility Management Product Release
DLE line of intelligent LED fixtures includes IP52-rated fixtures in 12,000-, 18,000-, 24,000- and 48,000-lumen output versions. The 48,000-lumen DLE is ideal for ceiling heights greater than 50 feet. Fixtures have fully integrated occupancy and daylight harvesting sensors, power monitoring, local intelligence, wireless networking and full integration with Digital Lumens' LightRules web-based management software.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Lighting Controls Upgrades: Understanding Space Needs
- Understanding Applications for Lighting Controls Upgrades
- Lighting Controls Upgrade Guidelines
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health