Webcast: Learn How Energy Assets Can: Provide Significant Savings, Generate Revenue, & Maximize ROI. Wednesday, October 9, 2019 at 11 AM ET
LED Engine - TerraLUX Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The linear engine was built for compact, thermally challenging applications, such as step-lights. The unit uses the existing fixture for thermal cooling. Proprietary LEDSense® software technology actively monitors the LED temperature and prevents it from running into the thermal danger zone. The 180 degree output provides 100 percent usable lumens, maximizing fixture efficiency. The units are UL-certified for LED retrofits and are rebate ready, and they offer a five-year warranty and 15-year rated life backed by LEDSense®.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- K-12 Upgrades That Target Lighting and Plumbing
- 8 Important Benefits of Networked Lighting Controls
- What Should Be Included In a Networked Lighting Controls System?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health