Alerts and timely updates on education and technologies to help facilities management professionals
LED Downlight - Osram Sylvania - Facility Management Product Release
The RLD6 is 6 inches wide and designed as an alternative for compact fluorescent and metal halide fixtures. The fixture offers glare-free optics and a 45-55 degree cutoff angle. The fixture uses Optotronic® universal power supplies and is dimmable down to 1 percent. The luminaire has efficacies up to 79 lumens per watt and is available in light levels of 1,000-3,000 lumens. The fixture ships standard with 0-10 volt dimming interface and is available in 2,700 Kelvin (K), 3,000 K, 3,500 K, and 4,000 K correlated color temperature packages.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- K-12 Upgrades That Target Lighting and Plumbing
- 8 Important Benefits of Networked Lighting Controls
- What Should Be Included In a Networked Lighting Controls System?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health