Webcast: Learn How Energy Assets Can: Provide Significant Savings, Generate Revenue, & Maximize ROI. Wednesday, October 9, 2019 at 11 AM ET
LED Downlight - W.A.C. Lighting - Facility Management Product Release
LED Downlight is dimmable and available in 2-, 3- and 4-inch apertures. LEDme Recessed Downlights feature open or adjustable round and square trim styles. The adjustable fixtures offer a 40-degree vertical tilt and 350-degree horizontal rotation. All 2-inch units distribute light at a 24-degree beam angle and can be dimmed from 100 to 15 percent. All 3-inch and 4-inch units can be dimmed from 100 to one percent.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- K-12 Upgrades That Target Lighting and Plumbing
- 8 Important Benefits of Networked Lighting Controls
- What Should Be Included In a Networked Lighting Controls System?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health