Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
LED Bulbs - LEDtronics Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
LED bulbs come in various PAR20, PAR30 and PAR38 styles. Operate in either 120VAC dimmable or in a range from 90-290 VAC. Color quality of 3,200K and CRI of 82. Can be installed in existing 26mm Edison/E27 European screw-base sockets or GU24 dual-pin sockets. Produce from 333 to 762 lumens.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Lighting Controls Upgrades: Understanding Space Needs
- Understanding Applications for Lighting Controls Upgrades
- Lighting Controls Upgrade Guidelines
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health