Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
LED Bulbs - LEDtronics Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The latest generation of PAR30-Style LED spotlight bulbs from LEDtronics is made up of five three-Watt high-power LEDs. The LED bulbs are direct incandescent PAR30 replacements, combining advanced Light Emitting Diode technologies, standard 25mm Edison screw-in bases, and designs producing 480 to 544 lumens of light depending on the bulb model.
Bulbs are available in a 40-degree light-emitting viewing angle, running on 80V to 260V AC current. Other voltages like 12Volt AC or DC are optionally available.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Effective Project Management Helps University Reduce Energy Usage
- Manager's Role in Project Management Leads to Successful Renovations
- How Lighting Energy Efficiency Connects to Wellness
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health