Webcast: Learn How Energy Assets Can: Provide Significant Savings, Generate Revenue, & Maximize ROI. Wednesday, October 9, 2019 at 11 AM ET
LED Bulb - LEDtronics Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The BF3126 and BF3127 Series of sunlight-visible, bayonet-base 6/7 LED cluster lamps are replacements for incandescent T3¼ miniature bulbs. Available in blue, green, yellow, orange, red and white LED colors. They feature a 120-degree viewing angle. Rated at 100,000 hours MTBF for color light and up to 50,000 hours for white LED light.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- K-12 Upgrades That Target Lighting and Plumbing
- 8 Important Benefits of Networked Lighting Controls
- What Should Be Included In a Networked Lighting Controls System?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health