Alerts and timely updates on education and technologies to help facilities management professionals
LED - Cooper Lighting - Facility Management Product Release
LED line features a color rendering index of 80 and color temperatures of 2,700K, 3,000K, 3,500K and 4,000K. The Halo LED H7 Collection is designed for new construction projects or to retrofit existing 6-inch nominal compatible housings (with an Edison screw base adapter included with the module). The downlights are designed to deliver greater than 70 percent of initial lumens at 50,000 hours and offer a full range of dimming capabilities.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- K-12 Upgrades That Target Lighting and Plumbing
- 8 Important Benefits of Networked Lighting Controls
- What Should Be Included In a Networked Lighting Controls System?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health