- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
- Facilities Director »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
Joint Compound - USG Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The Sheetrock dust control joint compound is designed to bind dust particles together to create heavier dust that falls to the floor when sanded, instead of forming a cloud in the air.
Weighing 35 percent less than other joint compounds, the product produces the same kind of finish as other all purpose joint compounds, according to the company.
The joint compound is available in 3-1/2 gallon sizes.
- Movable Wall Systems Can Improve Acoustics, Protect Privacy
- Ceilings Selection Plays Crucial Role in Office Acoustical Environment
- How to Improve Acoustics in an Open Office