- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
- Facilities Director »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
Interior Wood Panels - Hunter Douglas Architectural Products - Facility Management Product Release
Hunter Douglas Contract’s Natura wood tile systems is a line of wood ceiling and wall panels. Eighteen types of wood veneers are available, from traditional Birch, Eucalyptus and Walnut, to the exotic, including Coigue, Curupixa, Manio, Markore, Sucupira and Sapelli.
Wall panels clip onto a surface-mounted track that secures them vertically, while ceiling panel installation uses a standard T-grid with a lay-in or semi-concealed option.
Ceiling panels are available in 2-foot-by-2-foot squares and 2-foot-by-4-foot sizes and wall panels are available in a variety of additional sizes. Panels are finished on both sides to allow two-sided application and easy installation. They are Class A flame-retardant and allow for full access to the plenum.
- Movable Wall Systems Can Improve Acoustics, Protect Privacy
- Ceilings Selection Plays Crucial Role in Office Acoustical Environment
- How to Improve Acoustics in an Open Office