Interior Insulating Window - Maine Glass Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
Interior insulating window is installed inside a building's existing window to eliminate air infiltration and reduce solar heat gain. Payback is four to eight years, according to the company. Features aluminum tracks. Optional between-the-glass blinds provide sun control and privacy.
- How Hospitals Can Achieve Net-Zero Energy
- 4 Questions to Ask to Help Select Smart Building Technologies
- 7 Things to Consider Before Implementing Smart Building Technology
- $1.3 Trillion Spending Bill Preserves Energy Efficiency, Renewable Energy Programs, Agencies
- ‘Big Real Estate’ Keeps Aerial Eye on Chicago
- “Putting Data To Work” Toolkit Helps FMs Prioritize Energy Efficiency Projects