- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
Integrated LED Mesh - Cambridge Architectural - Facility Management Product Release
The company's Mesh/FX line weaves LED strips into the Balance metal fabric pattern.
The metal mesh holds and protects the LED strips, while an open area in the metal mesh allows the LED to emit light without obstruction. Options include LED squares that can be placed directly into metal fabric.
The mesh is operated by a standard PC, according to the company.
- Movable Wall Systems Can Improve Acoustics, Protect Privacy
- Ceilings Selection Plays Crucial Role in Office Acoustical Environment
- How to Improve Acoustics in an Open Office