Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Infrared Thermometer - RIDGID - Facility Management Product Release
The MicroRay IR-100 doesn’t require users to contact the object being measured. Users point the Class II laser at the object and pull the trigger for a temperature measurement on a backlit LCD display. It has a sensitivity reading of -22-932 degrees with a 1.5-percent of accuracy. It operates on a 9-volt battery. A tripod ensures the unit is stationary when taking readings.
- Aerial Lift Rental: High-Level Maintenance
- Backup Power Supplies Help Ensure Smooth Operations
- Diagnostic Technology: Thermal Imaging Cameras and Beyond
- Key Decision: Renting vs. Buying Equipment
- Lift Advances Target Access, Productivity
- Lifts: New Heights for Maintenance
- Detecting Water in Roofs with Infrared Imaging
- Aerial Work Platforms: Safety Tips
- DeWalt Boosts Battery Power with Lithium-Ion System
- Diagnostic and Monitoring: Tools to Analyze Power Quality