- Senior Project Manager (Electrical & Tech) »
- Facility Manager, Nome Alaska »
- Director of Facilities, Quinault Beach Resort »
- Head Gardener »
- Maintenance Assistant (Atlanta, GA) »
Hospitality Switches - Echoflex Solutions Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
EnOcean-enabled controls from Echoflex are available as a self-powered wireless key switch, activated by hotel key cards. The switch is designed to reduce the cost of powering unoccupied hotel rooms and simplify the process of conforming to ASHRAE/IESNA standard 90.1 -- which requires that hotel rooms feature an occupancy-based master control.
When a guest enters a room, they insert the key card into a docking station. After the key card is inserted, a radio signal is transmitted to a controller that subsequently "energizes" the hotel room. When the key card is removed from its dock, another signal is sent that activates a time delay before disabling or setting back power-consuming devices. The switch is programmed to the controller and the time delay can be adjusted in 30-, 60-, 90- and 120-second increments.
- Managing Data and Energy Use During the Pandemic
- How FM and IT Can Team Up for Green
- Ventilation and Filtration: A Systemic Strategy for Healthier Buildings
- $1.3 Trillion Spending Bill Preserves Energy Efficiency, Renewable Energy Programs, Agencies
- ‘Big Real Estate’ Keeps Aerial Eye on Chicago
- “Putting Data To Work” Toolkit Helps FMs Prioritize Energy Efficiency Projects