Highbay Luminaire - ConTech Lighting - Facility Management Product Release
Champion High Bay (CHB) Series LED Pendants deliver up to 28,500 Lumens. The CHB is ideal for high ceiling applications such as warehouses, large retail environments, storage facilities, and sports arenas, and is available in two wattage packages: 200W/22,000 Lumens and 240W/28,500 Lumens. Utilizing custom optic lensing, the CHB is available in three beam distributions: 45-degree, 90-degree and 120-degree. The luminaire comes standard with 120 feet of flexible cable and eye bolt for hook mounting. Other mounting options include twist lock receptacles for retrofit opportunities or a U-Bracket for conduit, ceiling or wall mounting. Motion sensor, dimming capabilities and battery back-up options are also available.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Buyer Beware: Practical Tips for Germicidal Lighting Use
- What to Know about Germicidal Lighting and Coronavirus
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health