Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Highbay LED Luminaires Designed for Narrow, Wide Lens Distribution - MaxLite - Facility Management Product Release
The HL Series LED Linear Highbay, a uniquely compact and adaptable high output luminaire for commercial and industrial lighting applications, tops the list of LED products MaxLite unveiled at Lightfair International 2016.
Measuring approximately 14” x 24”, the LED luminaire offers leading-edge efficacy and scalability for high ceiling applications such as warehouses, distribution centers, manufacturing facilities and big box retailers. The HL Series highbay is offered in 100-, 150- and 200-watt versions, with outputs starting from 12,000 lumens, to replace traditional fluorescent and HID fixtures of up to 600 watts. In its highest output of 24,000 lumens, the MaxLite luminaire measures almost one-fourth the size of a standard highbay.
The HL Series LED Linear Highbay can be configured with narrow or wide lens distributions, as well as emergency controls, for optimal lumen output and energy savings. A variety of cable, pendant and surface mounting accessories enable the highbay to adapt to a wide variety of lighting situations. The HL Series highbay is available in 120-277V and 347-480V inputs, and is compatible with 0-10V dimming controls.
“MaxLite’s highbay is far more compact than other options without sacrificing performance in the process,” says product manager Ramesh Raghavan. “The HL Series highbay delivers up to 132 lumens per watt, qualifying it for DLC Premium at launch, and it offers numerous mounting options, distributions and accessories. While other highbays may offer some of these features, ours accomplishes all of this in a much smaller package than the standard highbay. This allows us to stock and ship almost four times more product in one pallet, and saves a lot of space for distributors and contractors.”
The HL Series highbay consumes 50 percent less energy than traditional fluorescent and HID luminaires and is built to operate 100,000 hours, providing significant long-term energy and maintenance-cost savings for facilities. The highbay is backed by MaxLite’s five-year limited warranty and lifetime product support.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Planning Lighting in New Healthcare Facilities
- How to Plan An LED Upgrade
- Lighting is the Best Place to Start for Energy Efficiency
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health