High-Bay Occupancy Sensor - Leviton Manufacturing Co. Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
HIGH-BAY OCCUPANCY SENSOR comes with three interchangeable lenses for use in either a 360-degree high-bay or 360-degree low-bay general area, or an aisle-way to provide coverage up to 40-foot mounting heights. The OSFHU fixture-mounted sensor is also available in a model for cold storage applications with temperatures as low as -40 F.
- 7 Things to Consider Before Implementing Smart Building Technology
- Smart Building Technology Hold Promise, Peril in the Age of COVID-19
- 4 Questions to Ask to Help Select Smart Building Technologies
- $1.3 Trillion Spending Bill Preserves Energy Efficiency, Renewable Energy Programs, Agencies
- ‘Big Real Estate’ Keeps Aerial Eye on Chicago
- “Putting Data To Work” Toolkit Helps FMs Prioritize Energy Efficiency Projects