Webcast: Learn How Energy Assets Can: Provide Significant Savings, Generate Revenue, & Maximize ROI. Wednesday, October 9, 2019 at 11 AM ET
High Bay Luminaire - Lithonia Lighting - Facility Management Product Release
I-Beam LED high bay luminaire is designed for one-for-one replacement of HID and fluorescent systems with mounting heights from 15 to 40 feet. Die-formed aluminum alloy chassis includes integrated fins for cooling through natural convection and is designed to resist twisting and bowing. Channel is made of 20-gauge steel and has a back access plate for wiring access. Focus, narrow and wide distributions available. Lifetime of 92 percent lumen maintenance at 60,000 hours.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- K-12 Upgrades That Target Lighting and Plumbing
- 8 Important Benefits of Networked Lighting Controls
- What Should Be Included In a Networked Lighting Controls System?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health