High Bay LED Luminaire - Cree Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The CXB High Bay LED luminaire delivers 23,000 lumens with a CRI of 70 and CCT of 4000K. It weighs a maximum of 14 pounds, and mounts via J-box, pendant, or hook and cord. Luminaire measures 17.81 inches across and 15.56 inches deep. 70,000-hour rated lifetime.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- Understanding Lighting Controls Protocols
- Should You Give Tunable White LED Lighting a Shot?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health